Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Sick :(

Well, I finally got sick for the first time. I started out with a very stuffy nose on Wednesday; then yesterday I woke up from my nap wheezing and having a hard time breathing. So Mom and Dad took me to the doctor and sure enough, I have croup! I sound a little bit better today though. The doctor has now given me some medicine, plus my new humidifier seems to be helping, so hopefully I'll feel better in no time!



Don't you love my new shades! I see Mom forgot to take off the sticker, oops.


I have a new hat with UV protection 50+ to go with my shades.

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Dakota, hope he gets to feeling better, sick babies are no fun, especially when you feel you can't do anything for them :(
    The hat and shades are nice, but I really like the SHIRT! lol, are y'all goin to the beach or something soon, with your 50+ protection?
    I will hopefully get a bunch of pictures of Paris, so you can see all the fun I had!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The medicine helped a lot. He started feeling better almost right away after we started it. And he's pretty much over it now!
    The hat and shades are for Pete's Puddle this summer. It's this camp ground with fishing ponds and a swimming pond we go to. (David's Mom has her camper permanently set up there and we paid for the membership for this summer, so we'll probably spend a lot of time there.)

    ReplyDelete