Well, not much has changed for me. I'm still rolling everywhere and scooting more, and I do push myself backwards now. I'm also sitting on my own better and better. My diet has grown quite a bit. I'm eating lots of veggies and fruits. Mom and Dad are brave and are making my food from scratch. They bought a baby food cook book for ideas on stuff to make. I love my apple/pear/cinnamon mix and strawberry/banana mix. Sweet potatoes and carrots are good too. Peas and corn are ok. I don't like broccoli (unless it's mixed with something) or avocados. I'm going to begin trying meats soon! I'll start with the store bought jars until Mom and Dad get an idea of what I like though.
Watching Dad grill

I'm learning to hold my bottle on my own, with the help of sippy cup handles.
And I'm learning to use a sippy cup nipple. I make a big mess! My shirt ends up soaked, but I have fun with it!

I really like to play in the curtains. Mom has to constantly move me away from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment