Thursday, September 11, 2008

9 Months Old

Well, things are going good for me. I had my 9 month check up today where we were told I weigh 19 lbs. 15 oz. (50th percentile), I am 28 1/4 inches tall (45th percentile, way up from the less than 5th percentile I have been in), and I still have a really big head at 18 1/2 inches around (85th percentile)! They also tortured me. I got two shots, which I cried a lot from, then they took blood too (to check my iron levels)! I was very brave though and didn't even whine when she poked my finger. I was more curious as to what she was doing than anything.

Everything else is pretty much the same for me. I'm still army crawling everywhere, pulling myself up to everything and cruising along whatever I can. Oh yea, I can play peek-a-boo now! Mom caught this short clip of it. Be sure to turn up the volume so you can hear me giggle.


The rest of these are just some random pictures.



This is my new favorite past-time. I play with the beer box until I can pull a can (or two or three) out, then I chase them all over the dining room! Daddy has drank a few that tasted pretty shaken up, but they keep letting me do it!!





Busted!!



Sometimes I have to knock the box over to get the cans out.



I was playing with Daddy around bed-time, so I was tired. And Katie doesn't like to be left out when we are playing on the floor, so she was trying to get some attention too.



It was supposed to be cold that night, so I had on my wearable blanket for bed. Daddy thought it would be fun to pick me up like a trophy fish.



This one is all about Mommy! I like pushing this basket around the house like a walker and she decided it would be fun to put me in it.


It wasn't too bad.


I had just gotten up from a nap and Daddy came to get me. Mommy was in the kitchen and wondered what all my laughing was about. This is what she found!!






It's true, we babies really do like the box as much as, or better than, the toy! Though I do play with them both pretty equally. Mommy bought me a Playskool Tonka Weeldriver with some of my Baptism money. It converts from a push toy, to a walking toy, to a riding toy. It has a detachable steering wheel with lots of fun buttons and levers that make noise. And it scoops up blocks too!! However, I keep crawling over the center of it and getting stuck. So I scream until someone saves me or I wiggle myself the rest of the way over.






1 comment:

  1. So Tasha does this mean that you get the bed to yourself now seeing that your husband has found a new bed? Your pictures were really cute. It is so hard to believe that he is nine months old already.

    ReplyDelete