Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I was a pumpkin for my very first Halloween. Mommy and I started our day by going to Daddy's office for lunch. All his co-workers thought I was pretty cute.

The outfit was big on me, so it was hard to sit in and really hard to crawl in. And that made me mad!! I did not like having my crawling compromised. This is just before I figured that out.


Later in the day we went to our friends Stephanie and Chad's house for supper and to go trick-or-treating. Me and my costume were a tight fit in the stroller but I still had a good time. We kept moving just fast enough I didn't get fussy until the very end, but by then it was also bed time.




Mommy and I matched.

This is Emily and her Mommy Stephanie. We go see them every Tuesday so our Mommies can scrapbook together.

This is Emily's big sister Sarah. She likes to try and help take care of me. I like to follow her around, especially up the stairs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment