I was awake and cuddling with Mommy for about 30 minutes before I noticed anything under the tree. Of course then I had to investigate! The first present I grabbed had a ribbon on it, when I pulled it towards me it made noises!! I was hooked then and had to open all of my gifts, with a few distractions here and there.
Still trying to figure out how to get in it.....
After a short break to hide the car from me, we continued on. Be aware, this video is about six minutes long!
When I finally stopped being distracted long enough to open the gift, this is what I had!! I love this toy. I played with this the most all day. By bed time I had even already 'momentarily misplaced' two of the five balls!!
Opening my gift from Nana and Papa Frank.
When I pull (or push) it, the bears and the mirror on the bottom spin in a circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment