Mommy helped me eat the ice cream out of the center with a spoon. I didn't want to waste time with this though! I wanted more cone! NOW!!!
This is my second cone about a week later. Daddy helped me with this one.
Mmmmmmmm ice cream!
He spoon fed the ice cream part to me.
Then he let me hold the cone when we got down to it.
I was very happy with the arrangement.
And I did a really good job not making a big mess with it!
Hanging out with Dad as I finished the cone.
Trying to give Daddy ice cream covered kisses.
Off the subject of ice cream.... Daddy sat me up here. Then stepped away to take this picture!! Mommy was not happy with him. I thought it was neat though, and I didn't move a muscle the entire time I was sitting there. Daddy was proud of me for proving Mommy wrong.
We both wanted to sit on Daddy's lap.
I was playing with the cushion and figured out that I could pull if off the couch. Then I realized that without the cushion the couch is low enough for me to climb on! I played on it this way for hours afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment