These first pictures are another weekly trip to the zoo with our friends Stephanie, Sarah & Emily. Here Stephanie is helping me milk the pretend cow in the barn of the petting zoo.
Trying a different one. The first was broken and squirted water everywhere!
Watching the penguins.
Watching the gorillas.
This one is boring, time to find another!!
Trying to pull the box around. Too bad it's nailed down!
Hanging out in the wagon.
Uncle Keith, Aunt Valerie & their kids were in town for a weekend, so while Aunt Val was in a meeting, the rest of us went to the zoo! Here Izzy and I are just hanging out.
Gus didn't like the smell of the goats in the petting zoo.
I needed a drink and no one was paying attention.
Watching the penguins. I'm hiding in front of Daddy.
Izzy fell asleep a short time later while walking through the reptile house.
Time for them to leave :(
After the last swim session with Katie joining us, Mommy and Daddy decided my pool should be a little bit bigger. So they bought me this one with a slide attached!! I love it!
Good thing it has a built in rail!
I also took a trip with Mommy back to Grandma Net & Grandpa Vince's to watch CJ play t-ball and to go to the church social. I found this stick and carried it everywhere during the ball game.
Still carrying the stick around.
I have no idea who this little boy is, but I really enjoyed playing with him. And he seemed to like playing with me too!
Playing in the mud.
I rode the train several times at the Church social. CJ helped make sure I stayed in. I tried the fishing game too, but Mommy didn't get a picture of it. And I was more interested in hitting things with the "pole" than actually "fishing" for toys, so I only tried it once.
"Helping" Daddy make taco meat for supper.
No comments:
Post a Comment