Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Helping Daddy

The last week of July Mommy and I went to see Grandma Net and Grandpa Vince for a couple days. It was a short visit, but I had a great time playing with my cousins. And I got to hang out with Uncle Paul for a little too! I enjoyed seeing his cow and his chickens. This is me, pointing at said chickens, with him.


Cheesing with Uncle Paul.


Me and Mommy checking out Holy Cow. Yes, that is the cow's name. It's what my cousins chose! I liked him until he licked me. Then I wasn't really sure what to think or do!


Daddy had to replace the door into the garage last weekend and I helped!


As soon as Daddy would step off the step stool, I was there to climb on it!


The drill was heavy, but I liked carrying it around trying to use it.


The finished product!


I'm slowly liking the sprinkler more and more. I still won't run through it, but now I will at least lean into it and try to catch the water with my mouth.




I was very confused when Daddy suddenly shut the water off on me. But I wasn't brave enough to walk up to it and check it out, like he wanted me to. I just stood and pointed at it.


Helping Daddy do the dishes.

And wash my hair at the same time!




My new tricycle. I can't reach the peddles, but I can still tear around the house!!


Stopped for a TV break.


Eating corn on the cob for the first time. I had trouble holding the corn, so Mommy put corn forks on for me.


It was yummy!!

You can hear me saying that in this video.


Daddy reading me a bedtime story. Mommy tried to get a video from in front of us, but it sidetracked me and I didn't want to sit. So she snuck behind and took this.

No comments:

Post a Comment