It was sticking to my fingers.
Trying to convince Mommy I need more. (By the way, the scab/bruise on my forehead is from riding one of my toy trucks down the sidewalk. It's not a riding one though, so when the crack stopped the truck, it didn't stop me! I face planted, but it didn't hurt too bad. At least I didn't act like it did, I whined a little and that was it!)
It had been pretty dry, so Daddy turned the sprinklers on in the front yard. I had a blast running through them all.
I kept stopping and squatting in front of this one and would just giggle like crazy then run off again.
Daddy got a new MP3 player, so I get to use his old one more often and I'm in heaven! I walk around "singing" at the top of my lungs, even though it's actually just yelling.
I got my blocks out one day and laid them out in a line. Then I drove my tractors on it like a train track.
I LOVE the one of him squatting on the sprinkler lol. I just can't believe he's getting so big!
ReplyDelete