Grandpa Vince has helped Daddy start the process of finishing part of the basement into a bathroom. The first step was cutting then busting out concrete to run drain lines, and boy was it dusty!! I could only be in the room if I had shoes and my goggles on to keep me safe from the flying pieces of concrete. Mommy added the firefighter "hard hat" because it was too cute to pass up!
Helping dig the extra dirt and concrete out.
Helping more.
Supervising Grandpa pouring the new concrete.
Explaining to Mommy how the water heater works.
Showing Kaylee my pirate.
Discussing something important with her.
Feeding Kaylee a bottle. I was so happy and proud of myself for getting to help!
Kaylee really likes her Bumbo seat. It's a cool marshmallow type chair that helps her sit up so she can see more of what's going on around her.
Playing with a toy in her Bumbo.
I was helping her throw the ball to Katie. I was more into it than Kaylee was though. And Katie didn't care who threw it as long as someone did!
Back to the basement renovation... I was "cutting" the pipe for Daddy.
I found Daddy's hoe laying in the yard and decided to rake the leaves that gather in the corner of the yard together to make an even bigger pile.
No comments:
Post a Comment