Tuesday, May 29, 2012

April & May

One day in April, Mommy found Daddy, Kaylee & I playing in a rug that Daddy had hauled outside to get rid of.

Hmm. Maybe I should join them...

Everyone lay down!

Let's go for a ride! 

Then Daddy stretched it out.

And we all laid down again!

Tackle!

Kaylee decided she needed her sidewalk chalk.

And Daddy decided to lay on me!

Then Kaylee laid on Daddy!

At the beginning of May our county had its annual All Schools Day celebration. Daddy & Mommy took Kaylee & I to the carnival one evening.

The motorcycles were ok. But they didn't go very fast!

Kaylee hanging out with Nana.

Kaylee got to ride the alligator rollercoaster with me this year!

She was unsure at first...

Then she was very indifferent about it! She didn't scream or cry, but she wasn't really excited about it either!

 I, on the other hand, loved it!

 Kaylee waiting with Mommy for the next ride.

Mommy taking us up to the dragon swing. 

Neither of us were sure about this one! 

 It's a bad picture, but if you look closely you can see I liked it while Kaylee DID NOT!

 I was trying to calm her down.

 When it was over Kaylee dove at Mommy & would not let go! I told Mommy all about how great it was & how Kaylee did not like it.

 Daddy & I headed up the slide!

 Waiting....

Weeeeeeeeeeee

 Mommy & Kaylee's turn (left side already sitting down)!

 Mommy loved it, Kaylee was indifferent again.

And last, but not least, THE BOUNCY CASTLE!!!!! I asked all evening to play in this & they finally let me!

Kaylee ate Nana's cotton candy while I bounced.

 Then Kaylee tried the bouncy castle too! She didn't stay long though. The bigger kids kept knocking her over.

 Bye!
(Sorry the slide ones are dark, we were looking into the sun to take the pictures. So that was the best we could do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment