So if there's anyone out there still checking in on us...
We had a beautiful day mid-January so we all went to Lindsborg! "They castle" is always a fun place to go!
Checking out the main floor.
Headed up the REALLY steep stairs to the roof.
Kaylee was a little freaked out by the steps, so Daddy carried her!
Daddy showed her how high up we were!
Back on the ground, Daddy showed us how he & his brother & Papa used to climb the side when they went to visit "the castle". We thought it was pretty awesome but had no interest (yet) in trying it ourselves!
Then we walked around the grounds exploring all the picnic areas, starting with the one with the biggest fireplace!
Big enough for us to sit in!
Exploring more.
I was the fearless leader on this trip! Mom & Dad kept reminding me to slow down & stay a little closer.
Cheese!!!!
Now Cheese with Mommy!!!
(We really have to start taking pictures together!)
She insisted climbing this on her own like I did. She didn't know Dad was RIGHT behind her...just in case.
Time for Mommy to take the lead for a bit.
Done here & ready to head to the playground in town!
Kaylee went directly for the swing of course.
While I went directly for being silly.
"Peak-a-boo!!"
"Can you see me Mom!?"
Kaylee played in the sand box for a little. It was mostly dirt & pine needles, but she didn't mind!
"Look what I can do Mom!"
Time to head home!
Great pics, and I do visit you site often so keep posting. These will be some neat MDS2 scrapbook pages. We need to get together and play.
ReplyDelete