Friday, October 24, 2008

This and That

Hanging with cousin Lacey. She came to visit so she could check out Wichita State.

Dad checking things out with me.

In the yard again. I really like being outside.

I did this all on my own!!!! Mom set the kennel up for Katie since we were leaving for several hours and it was sprinkling outside. She went to the other room to get some stuff and came back and found me in here!!


I enjoyed it.


I pulled my sleeve out of this outfit several times. And the next day I pulled my arm out of another shirt several times too!

Dad helping me walk. I'm getting better at it. I'm not walking on my own yet, but I do stand alone for almost a minute at a time now. Unless I'm excited or don't want to be standing, then it's only several seconds.

Ohhhh busted!! I climbed up here all on my own. Then got caught :) I'm starting to figure out how to climb up things. I have a laundry basket I push over to the couch then use it to climb up onto the couch!!

Grandpa was sharing his ice cream with me. Grandpa quickly found out I really, really like ice cream.

He wasn't feeding me fast enough!!

Climbing in the cabinets again.




I love this dog! This is where Katie sleeps when Mommy and Daddy leave or aren't paying attention. And she's on Mommy's side too.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing THESE weren't on facebook, we'd still be commenting! lol SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete