Monday, March 30, 2009

Snow Day!

I finally got to play in the snow for the first time this weekend! We only got 2 or 3 inches, but it was enough for me to explore. Mommy and Daddy didn't let me play long because I didn't have gloves on. And I was not happy when it was time to go in, I screamed and threw a huge fit!! But those mean old parents made me go in anyway and eat supper! This is while it was still snowing.


Just watching it was pretty cool. I kept pointing and laughing and squealing.


Hmmm, what is this?


Wow, it's slick!




Katie was having a really good time too.


The snow drifts up along the porch and it was a little difficult for me to walk over.


Here are some videos of me playing in the snow! Mommy says sorry the video quality is a little bad. Not sure why it came out like this, other than maybe the camera trying to compensate for the glare of the sun on the snow.


Last weekend was so nice (good old Kansas), Daddy and Mommy went and bought me a new sand box!

I LOVE it!!!

And the lid is light enough, I can push it off all by myself!


I'm bringing Mommy my shoe so she can put it back on.....again

Mommy just took this video today. I've been doing this a lot in the last couple days. All by myself! I climb up in the chair, then climb the back until it leans back and then I start bouncing away. I haven't knocked it over backwards, yet.

1 comment:

  1. Love them! The videos are great! Glad to get to see him!

    ReplyDelete