Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I had a pretty good Easter weekend overall. On Friday Nana Frank came to see me and on Saturday we went to Grandma Net & Grandpa Vince's house where I got to play with my cousins. Then Sunday I got to do my first Easter Egg Hunt! However, the weekend also had a few painful low points. On Friday, I was running away from Katie and smacked right into the corner of Mom's cedar chest. I took a small patch of skin off near the corner of my left eye. Then on Saturday at Grandma & Grandpa's (just 30 minutes after we got there) I fell off the back step onto the patio and took a hunk of skin off my forehead. Despite that, I had a good weekend seeing my family and playing with my cousins.


Uncle Richard keeping the balloon away from me.


My Easter outfit, minus the jacket so I didn't get it dirty before church.


With the jacket.

Christian and Brandyn wore the same thing, except the pants. The ones the outfit came with are still too big for me. They were Christmas gifts from Grandma & Grandpa.


And I can't forget Katelyn! This is what she wore. None of us would hold still long enough for a group shot. Plus all the adults were too busy running around trying to get themselves ready for church!


My first egg hunt had no eggs at all! The Church held a hunt for the kids after Mass, but they just toss candy around and don't bother with eggs. I caught on pretty quick to what I was supposed to be doing. I got a Mommy size handful then we called it quits because it was cold and starting to rain. And most of the candy was gone anyway.





Bringing Mommy a piece of candy.


After church we had an egg hunt with the four grandkids back at Grandma & Grandpa's. We had eggs this time!


I carried my basket this time.




I had a really good time, even though it was still cold and drizzling.

I had help finding the eggs, but otherwise I knew exactly what I supposed to do!

And here are some other pictures from around the house.
This is my new favorite thing to do. I push the lid off and then crawl INTO the footstools storage area. Then I sit and play.


Or I watch TV. I stood here for almost the entire 30 minute show, I usually only watch 5 or 10 minutes at a time!

It was a good show.


Pillow fighting with Daddy.


Then Daddy covered me with the pillows and blanket.

Here I Am!!

Every once in awhile, after my nap, I insist on carrying my blankie, my doll, and my sippy around the house for a short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment