Lots of family and some good friends came to celebrate my 2nd birthday with me and we all had a really good time. We had some sandwiches for lunch, then really yummy cupcakes, cake and ice cream after! I got a lot of really nice gifts too that I have loved playing with. Playing with the balloon centerpieces kept me busy until the other kids arrived. I kept running through this bunch and punching them.

And of course, I kept getting stuck too.

Playing with balloons with my friend Sarah.

I really liked bouncing on the balloons.

My cousins, Brandyn, Katelyn, and Christian made it too!
Nana let us play on the piano that was there.

My birthday cake that Grandma Ruby made, and some of the guests.
I had no problems blowing out the candle this year!

Some of the cupcakes our friend Stephanie made me. They had Lighting McQueen cars and Mater trucks on top.

Stuffing my face with cake and ice cream, literally.

After I opened this gift, a backhoe, I had a hard time focusing on opening anything else. Good job Grandpa Vince!

I did finally move on to other gifts.

My friend Emily really wanted to help with the gifts.

This globe has lights on the inside that when you push the button they spin and change patterns. It's really cool, and fascinating.

I wasn't the only one fascinated by it either!

My last gift was a workbench with tools and stuff from Mommy and Daddy.
All the kids were trying to play with the tools while Mommy was trying to put together the work bench. We were really driving her nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment