I spent most of the week before Christmas asking Mom if I could open my presents, and they weren't even under the tree yet! I had only seen one from a friend, that Mommy didn't get put away, laying around! Christmas Eve helping Mommy open her birthday presents made it even worse. I asked
all day long. So when I woke up Christmas morning she wasn't surprised when I asked if I could open presents
before I even got to the living room. And the first gift I found was a toddler size drum set from Nana!

They are awesome!!!!!!!

When I finally moved on to my pile of gifts I wasted no time! I started ripping away!!


I liked the book Nana gave me, but didn't pay much attention to the clothes. Which is a really cute, and warm, sweat set.

Nana gave Daddy and I a remote control plane! I'm always asking if I can play with it.

I also got a vacuum of my own! So now I can really help Mommy clean, without being in the way!

Back to the drums, this time with Nana and Daddy. I like playing them, but usually make someone play with me.

Here's a video of me and Daddy playing the drums.
Cheesing for the camera, again.

Coloring with my new color book and markers. They are Crayola Color Wonder markers, so they only color on special paper. I don't notice a difference though, I still love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment