Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still Adjusting

Things are going pretty good in our household. Kaylee is still just sleeping and eating all the time. She sleeps anywhere from 2 to 4 hours day or night. I've decided I do like her, but I don't like her hogging all of Mommy and Daddy's time! I enjoy talking to her and holding her, but I've also been back talking and don't like to listen to Mommy or Daddy. And they have to remind me to calm down around her. I get a little too excited sometimes! We are all slowly figuring out how to handle the change in our lives though!

A few weeks ago Daddy bought himself a new toy. He's been looking at motorcycles for several years now, and finally found one he liked for a good deal. So he got it! I've been begging for a ride and insisting that I'm big enough for it, but Daddy and Mommy don't agree and won't let me on it. I have gotten to wear Daddy's new helmet though!!


I'm fascinated by the shield on the front that moves up and down. I kept making Dad open and close it for me!


Kaylee hanging out in her swing.


I ask to hold her a lot. However, I only last a minute or two and then I'm ready to give her up. I'm very loving and gentle when I am holding her though.


Tummy time!


Still doing tummy time. And not crazy about it.


Talking to Miss Kaylee (that's what I call her).


I swear I'm not trying to hit Kaylee! I'm showing her how my airplane flies. Don't worry, Mommy was right there to make sure I didn't get too close with it. And I didn't!


I really like when she's laying on the floor since I can talk to her easier. I'm always asking Mommy if Kaylee needs to do tummy time.

1 comment:

  1. love the pics. Looks like everyone is adjusting pretty well.
    Hope you get some sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete