Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Can Swim!

Kaylee is getting a little bigger every day! She smiles at Mommy, Daddy and I now when we talk to her. I really love when she does that; I get pretty excited. She is awake more and more during the day, though she still sleeps a lot!


Mommy discovered Kaylee sleeps much better on her tummy, so that's how we put her down to sleep now.


I've gotten to swim at Aunt Debra & Uncle Brent's several times this summer and I always have a blast. They put water wings on me awhile back and I have gotten really good at swimming on my own! Someone is always close by, but otherwise I pretty much do it alone!


Swimming for the ring Nana has.





Trying to help me float on my back. I wasn't really crazy about it.





Kaylee likes to stick her tounge out!

No comments:

Post a Comment