Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Mommy and Daddy took Kaylee and I to a pumpkin patch yesterday! We had a lot of fun, even though we didn't get to go out in the field to pick our pumpkins; the owners had already brought the remainders in because the deer kept eating them! Mommy tried to get a picture of us when we first arrived, but Daddy & I were too busy watching the trebuchet.

Kaylee cooperated though!


Mommy & I getting ready to go on the train ride.

Daddy & Kaylee waiting on Mommy & I to get back from the train ride.


Part of the train ride. This tunnel of cedar trees was really cool.


The end of the ride took us through an old grainery they used as the depot.


The measuring post.


I'm 3 ft tall now!!


Can't forget Kaylee.

They had a real pony there to ride too, but it left while we were on the trian ride, so I didn't get to ride it.


There were several pumpkin and fall themed games and activities to do. The only one I was really interested in was hammering golf tees into this pumpkin. It was so much fun, Daddy and Mommy bought an extra pumpkin to take home just to use for this!


Kaylee enjoyed being out in the nice weather. It was a little too windy, but very nice otherwise!


The home built pumpkin smasher was cool.

The home built trebuchet was just as cool!


Though I was worried it was going to be loud.


There were also sling shots you could use to fling hedge balls. I wasn't overly impressed, but the bigger kids wouldn't stop crowding me out of the way either.

Mommy and I carved one of the pumpkins tonight. I wasn't much help, but Mommy had fun! My first feel of the inside of a pumpkin.

Checking out what I was just feeling.

I got bored when Mommy was cleaning the inside, so I went back to hammering in the tees.

Helping Mommy poke the holes so she could carve the picture out.

The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment