February...
"I'll zip it for her Mommy!"
"Thank you Coca!" (That's how she pronounces Kota)
I didn't know what a fresh pineapple was, so Mommy bought one & cut it up for me. I liked it just as well as the canned stuff. Kaylee wanted to try it too. She LOVED it!
"Bite Coca?"
"Here Daddy!"
Shhh, I'm sleeping!
Just kidding!!
"Dad, are you doing this right??"
We went to the park one day to feed the ducks, geese, & swans. It was so much fun! They are obviously used to people feeding them, as soon as we walked up they all came running & stayed close until we left.
Taking a break.
Throw it Kaylee!!
Mommy's turn to help us.
Cheese!
March...
Daddy was putting shelves up for Kaylee in her new room (she moved into Mommy & Daddy's old room so she had more space). She wanted to be like Daddy!
"Yes Mommy?" The red box is actually supposed to be a recycle tub IN her play kitchen! But she always dumps it out, turns it over & stands on it, especially when playing at her kitchen!
Trying to swing
Hmm, maybe from this side...
Nope! Mom & Dad just need to buy a new swing and hang it lower for her!
Grandpa Vince reading us a story last time they came to visit.
She didn't really know what to think of Daddy's motorcycle when they first put her on it.
Then Daddy showed her what to do & it was ok! As long as he didn't move it! Then she'd get very nervous again! (I'm throwing weeds around in the background. Not sure why!)
"Look at me Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment