Monday, October 8, 2012

July & August

July

I'm explaining to Mom how fireworks explode! With lots of hand gestures of course!

Daddy let me help light some of them this year! 

Daddy & I discussing firework safety.

This was a big one, so I only got to stand close & watch, not actually help.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Daddy & Kaylee throwing poppers.
 

Hanging with Nana waiting for the big fireworks to start!

More smoke balls please!

"What!?"

Kaylee turned 2 in July so we had a party at our house!

Blow out the candles! Kaylee still walks around and randomly starts singing "Happy birthday to me!" Or anytime she hears the words happy birthday she starts in!

Gift time!! What's inside?

A cup with her name on it!

And an outfit Daddy was kind enough to model for everyone!

Next was shoes & a swim suit cover up! She has a shoe obsession!

Then a baby doll & accessories! She loves baby dolls now too. She rocks them & shushes them to sleep & "feeds" them bottles.

That is a big bag!


"Pretties!" Necklaces & dress up shoes.

A cell phone!

"Hello!? Hello!? How are you?"

"I color!" she says.

Hmm, what is it?

It's a puppy!

She loves it!
 August

Cheese!

Discussing with Grandma Net how to play her game. I don't think she believes me! But I'm always right when it comes to games! (At least I think I am anyway).

Feeding her baby.

Cheese with Mommy!

My turn with the camera! Say cheese Kaylee!

Umm, self portrait?

Let's try this way...

Kaylee and I up earlier than normal for my very first day of Preschool!

"Are we ready yet Mom!?" I was so excited to go!

And of course Kaylee needed to wear her backpack too!

So far I love school. I've had a few days that I didn't want to go, but for the most part I look forward to it. My teacher told Mom & Dad recently that I'm doing a great job following classroom rules & routines, that I'm helpful to those around me & that I'm always happy and smiling. But when something does upset me I do a very appropriate job of expressing my feelings. Mom & Dad are very proud of me & love to hear about all my new friends & all the things we do in school.
 
For about the first week of school Kaylee would walk around in the morning looking a little lost. She'd play quietly for awhile, then stop and holler "Kota!? Kota!?" And Mommy would remind her I was in school & then she'd go back to playing. She still occasionally stops & asks Mom "Kota at school?",Mom just has to remind her that I am & then she goes back to playing.

These are some pictures my teacher sent Mom & Dad. Here I'm sing tongs to move puff balls from one bowl to another.

This classmate & I built this tower!
September & October to follow soon (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment