Hi everyone! Yup, we know. Once again it's been too long since Mommy updated. So some of these are kind of random, but cute so she couldn't pass on them. Enjoy!!
September
On the 8th we got to go to the zoo with my cousins!
Aunt Andrea giving all of us food to feed the goats while Uncle Paul watches!
It tickled!
Aunt Andrea giving Kaylee a lift up.
"Cheese!! Frog!!" Most all of the cousins (only missing one) at the reptile house.
Katelyn & Kaylee walking hand-in-hand.
Kaylee really liked watching the giraffe. She didn't want to leave.
A week later we went to visit Grandma Net & Grandpa Vince. Mommy & Kaylee went to one of Grandpa Vince's job sites where she got to pop packing bubbles to keep her busy. She was pretty intent on her job.
Putting my backpack & jacket away in my cubby at school. Yes, I have to climb up in the cubby to be able to hang them up! I am my parents child...
Kaylee went through a phase where she carried all her bags around the house all the time. She still loves her bags! She just carries one, or two, at a time now.
I was "fixing" Kaylee's motorcycle. Which is what she call bicycles.
Checking the front too.
October
She insisted on wearing Mommy's boots! She just fell over when she tried to walk in them though.
On the 11th we accompanied some family friends to an apple orchard! We had a really good time climbing the ladder picking apples. Peek-a-boo!
Stretch!
Kaylee didn't do much picking, mostly just eating of the apples!
Emily showing her where to put the apples.
She didn't listen. She just kept right on eating them!
"What's up??"
Kaylee lay all the Lego people down...
Then lays down with them!
I got to help Daddy dig the hole for the post for the new fence. I was sure I could reach the bottom after Daddy finished. I was wrong.
On the 26th we got to go a pumpkin patch! It was so cold & windy Kaylee & I had no interest in picking pumpkins. So we quickly picked 2 small ones then Mommy picked the other 2 for us & we went to play. Mostly on this big slide!
Crash! (no one was injured)
After crashing into me, she was content to sit at the top.
Until Mommy went down with us! One of my friends rode down too.
Our (Mommy's) pumpkin picks all decorated!
*FYI, we LOVE to get mail. We tear into it & giggle with delight!*
Kaylee doesn't like the automatic car wash. The noise & the moving brushes scare her.
She does eventually calm down some though!
IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
I was Buzz Lightyear (from a Disney movie) and Kaylee was a little devil. Because she really is some days. Darn those terrible two's!
Me dancing.
Kaylee cheering because it's time to leave!
"Trick-or-Treat Nana!"
Cruising the neighborhood with Daddy, our chauffeur.
My friend joined us to walk the neighborhood. Yes, I am flying.
Daddy gave Kaylee some help at the end.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment